Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Traffic Jam After Work!

It was the day after Xmas, or "Boxing day" as some call it. It was working day for me. The morning was ok, smooth traffic all the way to work. Parking places were plenty too. So I thought the day will be beautiful for me...

Well, turn out that the day was not all that good after all. Here is how: I was going off right on time after work, thinking that the traffic will be nice just like the morning. However, once I drove pass the toll, the traffic jam appeared! I have spent a good half an hour just to move a short distance from the toll to the pickup place.

So I was thinking maybe some accident may happened in front of the road, and the rain was getting heavier. Strange was there was no accident and whatsoever along the road. This is something which I do not understand: KL people just slow down to a crawl whenever a rain fall. No matter small rain or heavy rain, just slow to a crawl. Come one people, it is SAFE to drive follow normal speed limit during rain, not 30-50km/hr. It is just ridiculous.

No comments: