Wednesday, January 16, 2008

OMG Long Break After New Year

Hihi, I am very sorry for the long break before the last post... It has been a busy new year for me (same old excuse) because of various tasks and things to do during the new year.

Well, lets see... wedding dinners to attend to, year end sales, year end dinner (companies/friends/family), shopping for Chinese New Year stuff, going to show houses and many other things.

One of the biggest time spender was my next-to-come project. It is a new project initiated last month and I spent quite alot of time into it because I think it has alot of potentials. I would not discuss more about it here anymore before it is officially launched.

Besides that, I am starting making plans for my big day... Well not quite a proper plan yet but I think we are getting it started ok...

Ya... expecting alot of wedding ceremonies to attent to in this new year because of the age of getting married. One of it is coming in end of this month and it is a church wedding which I have not been to before. Just curious whether it will be as in those movies, well you know..

Until then, let me save my pass word some where before I forgot about them again.. (thats part of the reason I did not blog lately ;) Bye...

No comments: