Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ways to Improve Memory

I must think of some ways to improve my memory. Why? I keep forgetting things such as passwords, things few days back or even after turning around and forgot things just moments ago...

Any one knows any solutions to solve this weak memory problem? Vitamines? Sudoku? Or any programs I can enter to train myself to be more memorable?

Well, I took the marriage registration application form from the related department few days back, while helping my aunty take her replacement birth certificates. The marriage form is rediculously easy to fill in. Just name, IC number, farthers' a name and address. After this is submission and if after 21 days no objection, we are ready to sign in front of 2 withnesses and that's it.

After this are alot of other things such as restaurant booking, photo sessions and other things. Hope I do not forgot any of these things of my other better half will get angry ;).

Until then, chaous!

No comments: